Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Being Sick

     Well, my entire family is sick. Momma is the sickest, she's throwing up and spending a lot of time in the bathroom. The kids all have the sniffles and I just feel crappy. After you have kids, getting sick becomes a regular part of life. Kids are just little germ factories spreading pestilence and disease wherever they go.

     FYI tho, kids that get sick a lot when they're little grow up to be superhuman virus fighting machines. Our oldest boy is 13 now and he never gets sick. I credit his bionic resistance to sickness to daycare. He was sick all the time for his first 3 or 4 years thanks to daycare. Now he laughs at all of the mere mortals in his family, succumbing to the illness of the day.

     Speaking of the oldest, our boy got a new droid cell phone for Christmas. He's had his head stuck in it every since. I totally understand because I'm also addicted to games on my computer. What makes me crazy is the updates. He can't just play and keep it to himself. He has to tell me all the "cool" parts. Most of the time I don't even know what he's talking about. He hasn't figured out that no one really cares about your video game conquests and very few are impressed even when they understand what you just told them.

     Well, I just wanted to say (warn) you that the time of sickness is upon us. Get ready.....

No comments:

Post a Comment