Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just me.

Hello world. I have so much to get out i dont even know where to start....i guess, about me.
I am 43 on the outside and eternal on the inside. I'm happily married with 4 children. My wife
is the closest thing to perfection I've come across and I'm deeply and truly in love with her.
My children are my reason for everything i do. I thank God daily for these wonderful people
He's put into my life. I think i see the world differently from most people and this seems like a good
place to discuss my views and feeling on things without forcing myself on anyone. Maybe something
good will come up....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've decided to do this. Although you are not a talkative person, you have so much to say. Maybe it will be easier for you here!

    ReplyDelete